Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pool Party !!

The Birthday guy!!.. Let me introduce, his name is Caio,
28 years old and from Brazil!!.. ( Yes the football country too..)

The Pool at his Condo.. Nice right? Too bad I dont have swimsuit, if not I jump on it.. ^^

The Brazillion food.. This is very nice...


Hahaha.. 3 of them are nice... I already ate three times..



Dance time... It wont happen to me.. Coz I donno at all.. !!





Then we have snuker time... It so nice to watch them playing...
I did learnt how to played through them... They are pro man!! I mean semi-pro... ^^





How messy it is...

Yay yay!! The brazil's songs are Rock man !!.. Felt like dancing but NO...




Yes .. Finally barbecue time... Haha.. is so different than Malaysia...
Not really fun.. Just like cooking not barbecue...



....The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment