Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reborn again in spirit




I finally got baptised!!! After the long 7 years of being a Christian..!!! I cant believe I took my big step to surrender my life to him... I can say I am a wife to him before that just a girlfriend to him... Now, officially his wife... I said "Yes" before I dip into the water.... It was so great !! Wow, I still cant believed after 7 years only got baptised.. To tell you the truth, is not easy for me to baptise during the 7 years... Thats why it took me so long to go forward... I have so many things going on in my life that I regret for not accepting to baptise earlier...

However, nothing is too late... God still forgive me and change my way back to him again... For the past, I will not live in the past but live in the future with him!! Even though past is gone to me, Im really want to thanks for the past because the past is how it made me how I became now.... If no past, there is no starts of the future.... Same things as accepting him as my saviour, if you don accept him, you won get anywhere closer to him... God is real, I have nothing to loose by going to baptise or surrender everything to him... I want my faith going up and up not down... I want him thats all the matters, I cannot doubt him or testing him anymore... I want him to change me to be like him... I want to have relationship to him because he will not disappoint me or forsake me... He will always with me, I have nothing to worry... =) 

PS I have testimony to post... So stay tune.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment