Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Testimony

Sorry for the delayed but I didnt forget about posting my testimony. =)

Here it goes....

I let you know that my life doesn't have any suffering because my parents love me and my siblings so much that they never wanted us to suffer. The reasons of making us safe because they had been through difficulties in their life and they also never give up for taking care of us. I am so blessed by God that he gave me such a loving and wonderful family to me. I know every family is not perfect but I satisfied for what I have in my life because God already gave me what I need. 

How I noticed there is God? I have many friends who dont have the same life as mine, so I wonder why I have this kind of life? I also wonder if I have the opposite life, honesty I really cant live in it. I was like WOW there is someone knew that I have to be in this kind of life. Of course God can do that! Besides that, things happened at home God has been helping my family so I believe God is real and I am thankful of what God has done with me!

For I know God is real, I took my step to received him as my savior when I was 16 years old. After I had received Jesus as my savior, I was out of touch from him because I thought that I became a Christian, everything will be easy for me and I never knew that I have to read bible, pray and worshiping him to get closer to Jesus. I also don’t know about baptism until I went to baptism workshop. Before that, I just knew that baptism just get out from the water and when you get through that is no way out mean I cannot escape from being a Christian. 

However, baptism is not that bad as I thought would be. It is just a higher level to get closer to God even more than before. It also a commitment to him that I really surrender my life to him and being obedience to his word.  To be honest, I have trouble of getting myself baptize because I am not a worthy of him for I have sin against him so much that I might hurt him even more if I do. But then I realized that’s not important anymore for I have forgiven by him who sacrifices his only son to show his love for me and he just want to have a relationship with me. That’s all matter. 

You know what, when I came to Perth to study, I feel so blessed because this is the place I know God so much more and know how to get closer him. I also want to thank God that he given me so much friends that I ever have. From that on, I didnt feel unhappy like I used to be even though I feel abit lonely sometimes but not long. As long I'm thinking of him, I know I am not alone because I realised that God doesn't left me all of my life and I trust him. Perth also help me to learn about myself so much that I didnt think of. Thank you Lord for bringing me here.  

Therefore, I want to follow God all my life to see the changes in my life. I want to be patient with it because I know is not easy. I also learn to obedient to him then I can grow deeply with him and receive blessing from him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment