Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Changes in me that desire to do

Recently I have the desire to change. My meaning of change can be anything such as being active in something, meeting new people with willingly, motivates myself to study, learn from people and many more. I can tell you throughout the blog. But I might just explain why I have the desire to change. 

Now, I understood a verse that I always wondering what are my desire in my heart. This is the verse in Psalms 37:4 "Seek your happiness in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desire." Yeah, I always have this in my mind when I came across this verse most of the time I read my bible. I also do not understand what does it mean at first, so now I understood and I am so happy to share it on my blog. 

It is true that I have to seek my happiness in the LORD, because all these time I have been depending on a friend of mine. This friend has been my best friend while I am in Perth, I always feel so happy to be around with my best friend. But one thing I know that my best friend cannot be around me to makes me happy. Many times my best friend disappoints me, it hurts me so much. I realised that I depend on my best friend so much that I feel so weak and wanted to stay in my comfort zone. That's really kills me inside that I am not happy with it. Actually, my best friend knew about it that my best friend asked me to seek the Lord not me but I do not want to accept that. The main reason of not seeking the Lord because I want human to make me happy not nothing. I can't feel God is with me like hug me when I feel down, have a few conversations, teaching me while I unable to study and many things that human do. Yeah, I can say that many things going on in my life during the year that I haven't touch my blog. 

Then I felt so tired of seeking my happiness from my best friend. Time to move on to my next level of my life. I was like awake from a bad dreams and so relief that I can choose not to go through that again.  I won't say that is a bad dream just unhappy moments. I also have happy moments because is happy when you have best friend with you to count on. After that I seek the Lord when I am struggling to get out of my unhappiness, I am actually getting better everyday even though is not easy. I feel even happier than before, God has been helping me to open my eyes, my heart, ears and soul to accepts things and be happy about it. Slowly, I know what is my desire in my heart which is to change to be the person that God wants me to be. 

Honestly, I have so much to talk about it and I do not want it to be long on this post. So, I will post another blog when I am free again. This is just the introduction. =) Thanks for reading such a long blog. I really hope everyone will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment