Thursday, August 29, 2013

Library is my comfort place

Hahaha is true library is my comfort place now. I have been going to library everyday whenever I can to go library. When my friends ask me what I am doing in any other day, I just answered I am at the library studying. Like right now, I am blogging in the library and at my favourite area everytime. The area that has long, spacious and wall plugs!!! I love it when I saw them because I have my laptop everytime I go uni. I also can't believe myself that I goes to library everyday and is part of my lifestyle. But at night is different, I will go different building to study because library close early and the building I go is 24 hours!!! Yes 24 hours!!! How cool is that! Well that building is call abacus lab where only has computers, printer, scanner and few big tables. At the beginning of semester, not so much of students go abacus lab except during the day, so I love going there when there is no one besides you. I love there is no people around me, so quiet and peace. =) Means I can do anything I want at the place I am doing my studies. =P 

Okay, I have one good reason to go library to study is not cold like at home. Is sad that my room is super cold that you have to on the heater and is not a present feeling to on the whole time. I couldn't concentrate when my hand is so cold and when heater is on, I have to put my hand in front of the heater and my hand cannot move away from it. So annoying right? It also expensive to on the heater. =(  I can't wait for the summer to come because that time, I can predict that a lot of students will take over my favourite area and I can't be there at anytime I want anymore. One good thing is my clinical placement is coming soon, I wont be going library everyday anymore! So sad when I am thinking about it. I love library! 

Hahaha, yeah sorry I just share about me being in the library. Is just that my mind just think of going to library and how I am so enjoying it. =) Alright, back to study now. I have so much to learn before I go my clinical placement. Thanks for reading it and wish everyone enjoy your day as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment