Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I'm graduating in September!!!

Gosh I can't imagine myself that I haven't been writing my blog! I'm feeling guilty about this because this is supposed to tell stories about every new journey of my life. Even I have old draft blog that I didn't continue typing. A lot of things happened to me mentally actually. 

I was still feeling disappointed myself that I still didn't finished my course that I supposed to finished. Do you ever felt the same like me? Feeling of all your friends graduated before you, getting older year by year and no friends you can study together or eat with in university? I always feeling of unable to have self-control and most of the time I have no confident of myself. You know what, all these challenges pull me down a lot. I am afraid of telling people I failed again, knowing they knew it is my last semester but you have to tell them it is your last semester again. So afraid how they would think about me. I was so ashamed about myself while seeing your friends graduated without failing. Therefore, I became anti-social, I don't chat with the people that I think we are close. Especially people in my church.

I almost quit my course. I thank God for those who supporting me all the way and give me hope of continue to finished my course. Because of them I finally can graduate. Honestly, I never felt that happy when I looked at my result. I cried happy tears, I couldn't believe I passed. I tell you something, one case study that I need to do after my practical (caused me to failed on the previous semester), I wasn't doing good again in my current semester but God gave me another chance to redo the case study. You won't believe that I have to redo the same case study not new topic. So I took the chance to add more information in and correct the answers in four days. I also very thankful of one person who sacrifice his time to help me with my case study. I am so happy about it. :) Yeah the rest of the story will be telling to my friends and family. Thanks for reading and I'm so happy I able to share my joy. Last thing, don't give up when you think there is no hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment