Sunday, September 12, 2010

7 wonders of the world....

~ To See ~

~ To Hear ~

~ To Laugh ~

~ To Touch (Iphone) ~

~ To Feel ~

~ To Live ~

~ To Love ~


This I learned from Church this morning, all up above is the gifts that are given by God... We all have forgotten that we have to thanks to God... Is so wonderful that we have all above.... God created us so wonderful and beautiful, even special kinds of things about us, that is make us so special... God created us to have a body, head, hands, legs, ears, mouth, eyes and organs... All is completed as a human being.. What if those don have one of those? Not a human being? They still live and great to be alive... So they are still human being...

Every news about abandoned babies, is cruel isnt it? What to think about ourselves? We are so fotunate to be alive and under the care of parents.. I do not care about the complains about how bad is ur families or life is sucks, is how you are going to decide what kinds of life you want in ur hands... Besides that, is how well you want to be as a human being without hate, unforgiven and unloved and treat your parents good so you will not act like them... Those are well care, do not use them for money, in return love them is the one they want the most..

Like I said, everyone is human being but people still treat one another like animals... The wars are still going on right? Example the African people kills same races to get something... Isnt it crazy? Malaysia also similar about races... Lucky is not take people's souls.. Not only the races, the religion, Islam and Christian fight one another... What are people thinking nowadays? I felt they are so immature... We are still human being so treat like human being... Love one another...

In Christian way, everyone of us have a purpose of our lives... God is the Father of us, who created earth for human to live, give us oxygen, water and everything, even loves us no matter who we are... He dont even control us, he gives us freedom to live the way we want... That is why so many chao around us... If want peace or life goes smoothly, we have to open up our hearts like a door for God to comes in our lives... This will not wasted to open, because he loves us so much not to hurt us...

Hahaha... I know I wrote like is easy, I do not feel easy too... I'm trying to close with God so many times but I gave up easily... I influenced by my own way too much and do not rely on God... Even I do not obey him, I can felt his existence... That's make me keeps believing him as God... I will keep on trying to close with him... Wish me all the best and I hope my story will make you realise..!!!

1 comment:

  1. may god bless you and keep and may he shine his light upon you.

    ReplyDelete