Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dreams I had...

I always wonder, why people has dreams, is to predicts future? Or Fear?

This morning around 3am ( that is what my housemates told me), I had a scary dream. Inside the dream (I cant said what it is), I wanted to scream, but there is no voice so I kept on screaming until the voice came out when I woke up... That is where my housemates heard my scream... They ask me when I was ironing... Actually after the dream I had, I have 2 more dreams and lucky was not a scary but not happy...

Actually for me to define the dream, is helping me to scream my stress out, this is God helped me through this dream... Reason is I kept on asking God to help me to take away my burden in my heart... Before that, I have problem came up yesterday night while doing my homework... So this problem kept me away to do anything... I just want to lie down on my bed and I cant cry out... In my mind I just want to kill myself because of disappointed about myself... I kept on blaming myself why I cant do something right and cannot become like someone can make people respect me...

After the first dream I had, I felt so relax and scare until my housemates asked me, I remember back the problem I had, back to the feeling again... I felt so helpless not one can help me in Perth but there is a called after I posted something on my facebook, because of the called I cried out until I stopped.. I felt little bit better... Thanks for that... But not enough.. Today I felt so unactive, I'm just listening to music whole day accept the classes... Music has became my addiction while I was feeling down... It make me more calmer and less thinking about my problem...

I asked my friend, why people has dreams... She answer 3 reasons:
1. tired
2. stress
3. think too much before sleep

I told her about my screaming this morning... She said "WOW!! You must be very stress!!". I just said "Maybe". I do not feel any stress, I just not very happy and think too much in my mind... Somemore, my homework havent finish, I finished it when I went to class... Lucky my homework is finished... hmm.. yeah I just wanted write my story, that's all... Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roushinq...

    TQ for visiting one of my blogs. You asked me about Grammar. I was going through this post, and I find that your grammar is quite ok, much better than some of my own students. :)

    Well, it is not possible to be good in grammar in just 1-2 years. It takes a long time and lots of practise & determination to learn the rules. When you write an essay, the most basic sentence must have a Subject and a Verb in that sentence. Of course, vocabulary is important or else you'll have nothing to write about too. Reading various texts is equally important to see the different phrases and sentence structures used.

    Well, I've created an English website which I hope will help you and other students/visitors as well. So please feel free to visit:

    http://www.wat4english.com

    Let me know what you think, and tell me what else you need to know. Good luck in your quest to be a nurse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks. Yeah is the Subject and the verb are important to write the structure of the sentence. But I do not know about the rules of structures.. I got confuse when I do my writing. I'm still got a lots of mistakes about my grammar.

    ReplyDelete