Friday, September 3, 2010

Walking is my favourite in my leisure time..

Hai guys... Im start to miss my blog... always thinking want to show so many things but I put it step by step... Sometimes need a lot of free time to do, so today I have times even I cook... surprise rite?

Not only cook, I walked home today during weekend... if not I take a bus to go back... Here all the pictures I took while walking back home... Somes are passed pictures except my favourite flower..

I love to take picture with the sun, can said I love nature too... Lets say 60% of likes.. ^^

There is my favourite flower... Isnt it beautiful? For me it is, it makes me happy when I look at it... How about YOU?


I like this too but not that much... If is sakura (2nd), I love it...


Can you see the flowers?? Is so tiny when I walked pass so I went near, you will see like this...

Is so cute... haha...



Here is the sunlight again... ^^

Can you see the rainbow?? haha... I know I know like I never see a rainbow right?? But for me everything that is nature, I will not got bored with it...



So I think that is all I have to show... I hope got someone enjoy... You know, whole thing I want to write that is my favourite flower and my enjoyment during my walking time... The purple flower is my first flower I love in my whole life.... It is first time I love that flower when I got here... Actually I do not like flowers because it dies faster and need to take care well of it or spend lots of money... then one more, is just a flower.... Suddenly I saw this flower, I felt so happy when I look at it, I know is just simple or not a rose but I love it so much... Im my mind I want plant it on my garden... Is crazy!! That is first for me... Is good thing right??

There is a experience for me through my walking time, I always feel nice, relax and tired at the same time while I'm walking.... I felt nice is because I'm in oversea walking without rushing, I feel so excited..... This make me realised, everyone came in different country or people from here goes to our country, Malaysia they will feel excited too and said "This country so good and that". So I think all over the country got good and bad, is just you like it a not or which is more better... Okay I wrote too long, I got to busy with my cooking... So see ya... have a nice day my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment