Friday, September 10, 2010

My adventure

This is the Park's called.. Just in front of two rows from my house.. So is near to walk here... This adventure is my second time, first time I took pictures from my phone that is not clear... For the second time, I brought my camera along.. Hope you can see a better and beautiful scenary...

This is how is looks from far.. Is a small park...

Actually this is the river, I think it called swan river... For thr opposite of me, think is city side...




I found this when I have walked twice, at first I did not notice this pathway... The first time I saw this is when I went straight again then I found this... I was curious too.... So I went for my adventure, it might be my secrect place to chill.. But quite few people goes for jog... =(

Here where I started to go for my adventure again.. Just roll down and enjoy the steps I went through...
















This is cute.. They have the dog bin...

Even gave them the plastic...





Yes on the way up and the end... God Bless all...

No comments:

Post a Comment