Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update about my studies now..

There are things I haven't tell anyone yet.. I had changed course to Basic English in Curtin now... Previously, I took Bridging course but it is too hard for me to continue my course and because of my writing.. I do not have the basic knowledge about my English so I have the trouble to do my course.. I know some of you will said my english is good but not good enough, my writing is poor and not good enough for my Bridging course... So they asked me to stop and transfer me to Basic English course...

I have been through for 4 weeks already... In details about my course.. This course called ELICOS and they have 3 levels of the english, I sent to the first level of the ELICOS... Funny right? Not for me, it is shows that my english is worse no basic ground of english... I have test on Monday, worse part is final !! 3 parts of writing ( 2 graphs and process essay) !! Then 3 papers in one day!! Such as writing, reading and listening.... Tension already!!.. Now in the library stuying, searching and facebook...

Oh yeah! I have to finish this course by 10 weeks, so little time to study my writing!! The reason is the bridging course starts at Nov 6, I have to prepare to go in if not I will wasting my time study ELICOS again... I will not let that happen!! So next week is the 5th weeks, I need to study hard...!! God give me more time!!... Pls and thank you..

Okay okay I think everyone will ask why Bridging is so important for me, Bridging is the source for me to prepare for my Bachelor in nursing, it teach us how to do research according to our main course and this course is where the people do not pass their requirement from IELTS... Nursing is so high expectation!! They want 7.5 band to enter but my IELTS only 5.5...!! So this Bridging needs 65% to enter Nursing... High right? If I do business or accounting are not really important, they need 50-55% pass rate.... Now why I'm so struggling to study my english...!!

Yeah I think that is all about my studies now, have to stop typing in my blog already... Wish me all the best my friends..!! If need to ask me more about it, comment me..

No comments:

Post a Comment