Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Barbecue





The teachers do the job.. ^^











This happened at the last day of 5 weeks and is on 24th Sept. We all have a barbecue in my Uni's compound. Not the whole school, is whole students from ELICOS. Isnt it great to have a celebration for our last day. But not for me. I need to complete the another 5 weeks. They are my seniors, even some of them younger than me. Especially the girls beside me in the pictures.

I have another activity to go with all of the students. This activity is not everyone must participate, have to pay 20 dollars per ticket. This is sure that I have to go, because I came not to study, is to have fun at the same time. This activity is a trip, it is to go aquarium in Perth. So there will be a blog about that, I update about that tomorrow. Seeya..

No comments:

Post a Comment