Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fight !!! Fight!!

this is the latest picture I have got... We were studied at the Curtin's libarary...

See how hardworking she is?? hehe...

This libarary in the city... is very nice place to study too..

See what I said.. haha... nice rite??

These two dictionaries, these 2 in 1..!! How thick it is..!!! Found at my Uni's libarary..

Thanks for the boy took a photo for us..



Have a sweet while we are studying...


Miss this moment while we have 3 people in a group... We were discussed about topic...

This is the first time, borrowed so many books... but in the end all go to return... haha...


I hope my low qualities of my pictures that are not bored you out!!.. I have been so busy latey.. This is because I have tests every week.. Now started to have problem with my english that I can not even pass my course if I do not learn it fast.. Finally I have a tutor soon to teach me quick!!!.. This week I have a study week, so I need to fight for my studies!!.. Wish me luck my friends...!! Lots of assignments to do.. see ya in my blog!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment