Thursday, August 19, 2010

Second outing with my M'sia friends...


Waiting for bus!!

here we go !!

waiting again... so bored...

here we come perth city!!


met them and grocery shopping... can you see is self service to pay by ourselve..

this guy do not like grocery shopping so waiting outside to bored...

ready to go??? that's what he was thinking..

picture time!!

Both of them look so cute and sweet together... ^^

bathing time!!

Next!! food time !!

I love this picture.. I donno why..

Let me introduce he is Josh!!

This is Dann...

My M'sia friends...

Yes finally got a picture with her!! she is called Kim


helo guys!!!

Do look fat on me... haahaa..

miss them already... really have a great time with them...


this is the first meeting we had..

oh I got her picture taken with.. Is fine.. Great didnt miss out when we first met...
Hope they have safe journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment