Monday, August 16, 2010

Fight!!!!

This is my motivation word that I have learned from my friend, Nim. She always motivated me by this word.. There is reason I used this word. Is I had bad news is my group only left 2 person. So everything have to do by our own without others opinion. We are still trouble with the research we are having for the whole semesters. For this research, the process is step by step that's means each step have to done by the week 2..

The problem we are having is Nim do not know the basic of medical line and is hard for her to understand. Some more, she has a part time job but not everyday ( thanks goodness ), sometimes not enough time for her. This make her so stress now, hope everything will go smoothly for her and enough time. Lucky I had stopped of thinking to take part time job. Because I also have problem with myself of managing the time.

Is quite stress for me to study here, everything is different than Malaysia. The way of teaching and giving lots of homework to do. I love it but is not my way of learning at the beginning. I'm still trying to work hard already. Because their expectation is higher, they would not have time to teach the basic english, they taught in higher english. It is great but got trouble to fix my problems. I cant even have more time to use laptop unless just to search my information. Is like study over again. I kept on praying for strength to put through and give me more time. So I used this word "FIGHT" to motivate me. Thanks to her. Wish me all the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment