Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Interesting about my house







I have been staying this house for about 10 days... I kinder used to everything in this house... But sometimes just not convenient for me... One thing is I cant shower everyday because is so cold after shower... Best thing I lived this house is there is free food almost everyday... All the free food is from the owner, uncle brought from high school just behind down the road and left over he gave us... Because he is the cook... So is save a lot of money and time...

Above all the pictures is so cool still got this kind of eletrical things in my house... Maybe is normal but is still exist!! So I want to share to my friends to see.. This house it been living for so long and is old.. That's mean have to be clean all the times... The owner said they are going to renew step by step so everyone can be comfortable to live... Thanks to them... and thanks for viewing... See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment