Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today is my lucky day!!!

First thing, is started with yesterday evening and it is raining day, no umbrella that is mean straight to go back home. It is around 4.30 at the bus stop waiting for the bus. While waiting for the bus, I was impatient to wait because the weather is so cold when there is wind blowing. Few minutes later, the bus came and I rushed to the bus. You know what I left behind and at the half way home?? Yes my belonging ( sling bag ) that is my mother gave me. That time it is shocked for me, at that moment I have to cool down so I got back home to change and put away my books " lucky I did not left it behind ".

After that I took another bus to go back Uni's bus stop to search my bag, that time is around 5.30pm. When I have reached, my bag is GONE!!! Before that I was thinking maybe the bag still be there because the area not that worse it is safe, I kept on thinking positive that they will give it to Uni or something. I do not care about the money, I just want my bag back. As long they do not take my important stuff and spoil my bag. From that moment I can not see my bag, I went blank and what I should do??!!

I just went around the bus stop, see my bag it is around it. Then I saw my angel!! Nah just my friend Josh that is coincedence still waiting for the bus to go back and he saw me. He asked me what wrong??? I told him and he also shocked. After that, he helped me find my bag and he tried to called his sister what should I do after I had lost my bag. He said I have to report to police. But I do not want because it can't help much. During that time, my another friend called me because I called him when I do not know who can help me in Perth so I just called him and he stay near to Uni. Some more I cant call my parents and aunty whom had helped. I need to comfirm I can find my bag or not. But he also said the same thing to cancel every cards and report.

Back to the Josh, he help me to asked security and they said have to wait for half hour to call them back after giving all the info I can give. While we are waiting, he search the information from a booklet that had given us during orientation. So he saw something that is related to the safety and we went to searched but there is no one can help when it is already pass office hour. The only thing in my mind is I want to watch who took my bag from the cctv at the bus stop. Then we saw a security man, he did help us something by giving us the number from the transperth to call them to lend us a help.

I called, they are so kind that they will look through back at the time I have lost through the cctv. The result came out not good, the person can't see anything. They already tried to help me as much as he could. But I'm not satisfy, then we saw a guy that related to the transperth and asked him to help. I just can left information to him. Josh and I can do just by waiting our bus to go back home already. I'm really thanks to him for the company and the helped. I reached home safe and have to call my dad to cancel card and call the bank.

Today, after my second class at 11.00 am while walking in my class, I heard my name. My lecturer called me, I was thinking " am I got into trouble or ask me do something??" instead " U have lost something right?", I said " yes", he said " your lost have found". OMG!!!! I was incredible happy!!! My bag is found!!!!! I just got out fast after asking the permision. Wah I was thinking, I'm so happy until I cant describe!!! I thank to God so badly!!! Everything is safe in my bag but money gone and left 5 dollar out of maybe 100 just for me. I do not CARE!! As long my important things is still in there and outlook is still nice.

Last, I got to busy with my study and there is a test for tomorrow so wish me luck!!! I wish everyone have lost something, just pray hard!! Maybe you will have the luck. If not learned through the mistakes like I did, now my bag just stick to me "always"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment