Sunday, August 8, 2010

My birthday

Murray Street

Today is the first time celebrate at oversea, Perth... The best thing is I have friends to celebrate my birthday here in Perth!!! They are from malaysia too and coincidence to came here for holiday but other friend called David, he is going to stay Adelaide to study and his house is over there... He came here to visit his friends so together to go out with me..

So I just came back from Perth city... Funny thing is I got there early then them, I reached there 12 noon but they met me around 2... hahaha... But I don't mind waiting just tired and I did some shopping for myself.. I also went whole street of mall street... The shopping here is open air... After met them, we just walk the whole area again because is their first time here in Perth... This whole streets not much of restaurant, we keep on searching until we went is a small japanese food shop... Others are western food but is dollar to dollar so is expensive... So just enjoy the pictures even not much...


I'm enjoyed his drawing... Next time I will...

Three of them are my friends.. too bad cant take the girl pic.. Just knew her today...

David and Wilson




This is good..


My favourite tiramisu... the cake not nice but the cream taste nice... haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment