Friday, August 6, 2010

Group that I enjoy

I have started my classes for 1 week... Only 1 week I felt like more then a week... Time quite slow around here... I love my class actually, with different people I met. Example from china, taiwan, Iran, korean, thailand and Indonesia.. My class is small and divided into group that is follow the mainstream.. My mainstream is Bachelor of nursing so I have 3 in a group only... Is great to have 3 people only...

Reason is easy to communicate and my group is so nice... Im so lucky to have this group.. This is the first time I have a good group with working together spirit... They will listen some of my opinion and share my experience about my nursing... Because they have never study nursing... It feels great... Both of them is from different country thai and korean.. Is so fun to mix with them, with different ascent and they are older than me...

Before this happened, I just knew this english course is not just teaching english, is about preparing us to go into our mainstream... However, they are still teaching us some english like make a essay, reports, research, communicating and presentation... Everything about that is from the beginning to teach us... So I already have a research to do in group... Still haven't decide which topic to choose, swine flu or family planning...???

While all these time, I'm really have a great time and learning to go by my own... I did have 3 friends that I met from the orientation and first day of the class... 2 from malaysia and china... That china guy, he speaks so well in english, I mean he can speak but he still have the china ascent... This whole lots of students, mostly from china, they even came by group so is not easy to be friends with them. Because they don't need new friends... Only friends I always hang out is Malaysia guys.... I'm okay with that, as long I have friends...

Lastly, I desperate to have time to learn in few months, because this course will be good idea to learn more... My friends wish me all the best... I have to study hard for that... Lot to learn... God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment