Thursday, May 13, 2010

having a great time

my very good friend from secondary school... Bee Hong


hahaha... i know i look ugly... don care... tats the way i always laugh...



she was looking for t-shirt for her mom... isnt that shirt cute..??


after that went for shopping in the jusco buy biscuits.... coz is SALE today and the last day..



today is my day off.. no class.. so i decided to called her lastnite to hang out.. so long i have not been seeing her.... she is my close friend during my secondary... she is difference than other girls... she doesnt care im stupid o weird o not popular o quiet.... she still together with me... can said she more mature than me.. haha... she always taught me something from her experiences... her stories never ending.. i loves to listen her stories and is funny...


you wont get bored with her... every body likes to hang out with her coz she is fun... i always wanted be like her... she very brave to make friends.. not like me.. but me is me... just learn good thing about her... tats all.. all the pics on top... she kept on busy while we took together... haha... so tats y she look weird.... i know she will not happy i put out her pics so i put my ugly pics so we are fair... haha...


hahaha... there is SALE held today... but good thing is not crowded... if not i will faint during that time... kiding i wont... just ran away from it... during our shopping... she bought her things until RM100 + nearly RM2oo.. for me i just bought 2 foam mat and shuttlecocks ( for badminton coming this weekend ).. around RM2o +.. after that we head home... the end...












No comments:

Post a Comment