Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my first karaoke

just got my hair cut..


katerine...

my monkey friend johnny.. hehe... excited til sitting at the corner.. haha..

see how cool is he.. haha..



this is the first real karaoke for me.. know what the reason??? i went karaoke twice but i dont sing.. i just listen people sing.. because i dont know how to sing.. im sucks.. i cant even start to sing during the karaoke with them.. i kept on asked them to turn the vocal on... then i can only started to sing.. oh ya my friends really are good at singing and they sang chinese songs.. me all is english.. im banana.. haha...

from what happened that time... im really need to practice only go karaoke with them already.. if not im really embarrass and not fun... lucky i din spoiled much of their fun... because they both sing chinese songs... some more is couple songs... seeing them sings... felt so happy and a bit of jealous.. haha... is okay im great that i got the chance to sing and enjoy with them.. thanks my friends..

2 comments:

  1. u r banana??u don undertstand chinese~??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. ya.. i mean i can talk mandarin... read on the level of primary.. hehe.. tats all..

    ReplyDelete