Monday, May 10, 2010

phewww....

finally my IELTS is over.... today was the last.... u know the speaking test was ok buuttt is not tat easy for me.... i get nervous all over when the examiner giving me 2 minutes to speak out about a film that the last i watched... stop stop.... tell you the beginning, first i went to kl early and actually is 11.30 i got there early bcoz im scare late.... good thing i went there early so i can finish it early "not i expected"..

secondly i went to a small room that can fit 2 people inside and a table... my examiner is a middle age woman... she very friendly and kind about her that didnt make me nervous... something surprise me is that she put a recorder beside me and timer in front of her... wow thats a scary part... like interview in the police station... hahaha... then she ask me about myself and not that much, just asked my name n my studies... not what i prepared.... haih...

next is the worse part... asked me to read a topic about the film... this is the part... she gave me 1 minute to think... then answer the question from the paper... wow... that time im freak out... i was thinking no time !! i went blank... i just said repeat the sentences... haih... after that she asked me about films again.... ermmm... how the influence from films, which is the famous film, why people like to watch the film i mentioned... wow... so tiring...

im glad is over... i hope i can get the target that i need.. pls pls... have to pray for me... so i dont need to go back that place.....

4 comments: