Monday, May 31, 2010

Maybe

After my result out... i have been waiting for my confirmation about what im going to do after that... after the result out, i called my father and my father said i dont need to wait another test again... You know why? My father said that the Uni provide me a English course.. I thought im going to go by mid-June because this course take 6 weeks only then i can take my degree on August..

But in the end, it is not.. i have to take this course for 17 week starts on 2 of August... So i need to go at the end of July... 28 of July is my orientation day... it means i have to go around 26 or 27... 17 weeks is about 4 months... And my degree is next year February... means that i have wait another 3 months doing nothing... hope i come back here to work as a part time...

There is good news for me... a uncle of my father's friend kindly let me stay his house at Perth... some more the house is near to my Uni... im so happy after i heard that i dont have to pay the hostel rental... after all the tuition free is so expensive now i can stop worry about i spent my father so much of money... Another thing, the uncle said he willing to company me to go Perth... isnt it wonderful? =)

So now im waiting for the uncle to book for me the ticket and when i can go Perth... wow... i cant wait already... but i feel sad to leave here with all my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment