Thursday, May 6, 2010

tirreed...

haih.... so tired these days n quite busy... i pray for maid..... must be very hardworking maid... so i won't be doing the housework... is so tiring.... some more busy study my english... haih... don't know how im going to study the easiest way to learn... there is no time to study so much is like going back to kindergarten school.... eh no is primary.... haih... so i just studied what i had learned from my study online means the example of IELTS paper look like... so did learned something... hopefully i can do it... do i tell everyone that my paper is this saturday... 8 of may... ?? oh my gosh!! i cant wait to get over it...

there is good thing will happen after my paper... is going out watch movie at the Garden!! yay!! hahaha... i miss my movies n window shopping... i've been staying in my house for 2 weeks din go out already... my parents don let me go out because of my paper.... back then during my college time, my frenz n i can said always went out to the nearest mall... ikano, one utama n the curve... n my favourite is e-curve the movie mall... hahaha... that's wat i called... i missed that mall so much... next time i will go visit the mall again in the future... haha... kk i hav to go already.. so maybe i will update after my paper... so wish me luck with my paper... thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment