Friday, May 21, 2010

my result is out

i felt so relieved when i saw my result.. k tell u.. my requirement for entering the university is 6.0-6.5... but my dad told me my course they wanted 7.0.. so..

i have been waiting for my result for 2 weeks.. today i kept on thinking whats my result going to be?? patiently waited..

i openned my dad's laptop at 11.30 am, have connected the net... click the website for online to check.. typed my ID and IC... then the result out at the bottom... wow.. so relieved i finally knew my result.. i dont know how i want to expressed myself... hahaha... should wish me congratulation!!!....I GOT 7.0... haha...

k i got another surprise...

**
******
*********
*************
*****************
**********************
***************************
********************************
**************************************
********************************
*************************
******************
*********
*****
**

dont worry nothing bad

**
*******
*****************
***********************
****************************
*********************************
***************************************
*********************************
**************************
********************
**************
********
****
**

im going out tomorrow again...
watch iron man 2...
hahaha.. i know is late.. too many people are watching...
so i go by tomorrow.. early morning...
for celebrate my success!!






PS, i actually i didnt get 7.0... i get 5.5...

2 comments: