Monday, May 17, 2010

i will be busy this week but....

today im going out later with my primary friends to sing karaoake... this early morning i asked my mother already... when i said im going out... my mom angry... from her body language not that she scolds me... but i hope that she will happy when she with her cell group ladies... she always goes to cell group every monday.. cell group means christian people gathering in other people house to discuss their own topic...

im so hurt right now... my mom not really happy that im going out most of the time... if i go most of the week she dont likes... for once a month she will all right... other than that there is no maid in the house... my mom is that type of mom dont wants to left alone... she easy to get hurt too... but all the while she always keeps in her heart until she cant stands the stress, she will vomit out the past that we hurt her...

hate that there is no maid... my mom will get stress over again.. if din helps her, she will complains...not only that my mom is not young anymore... anyone knows that older people will feel bodyache... so i already try my best to help my mom to ease that by helping her doing housework... but i cant stay home all the time...

i love to go out so much than staying home... so not everytimes im happy... because here im happy but my mom is alone in the house... did you see that im felt guity most of the time... know what? i dont know im doing the right thing or not?? guys can anyone help me... ?? i cant really talk to her... she is not that type that easy to talk... she will angry... haha.. like me... but i control in which situation.. and somemore my mom always wants to win.. that her priority... so how??

2 comments:

  1. if next time u go out with frens, buy something back for ur mom, such as a cake, or any food she likes, or what ever small thing. btw, don stay outside so long lar, haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. ya good idea.. i never buy something home.. but just once.. okay okay thanks...

    ReplyDelete