Saturday, May 15, 2010

my special friends...

went to bangkok together with my mom..


c how happy they are... we at the float market... very beautiful...

having fun with the camera...


ready to go back and wait for the flight...



i will remember them forever... because they are special in my memories...


this is my jasmine sufian... yes she is a malay... doesnt she look like it...


this is Glian.. my very cute friend...





holiday together at the port dickson ... others are playing on the seaside...


hahaha... only me in the uniform girl in the class...


posting at the kl... took pic while exercise with the olderly people...
we have a blast over there...







haih... i miss them too so much... especially jasmine... she is my first friend i met and roomate too... i knew her through my father... her mother knew my father so they decide to let us know each other... some more put us together but for the first day after left us in the hostel... we like became very good friends already after we talked... because we had so much commons at first...



so everything we always together, teasing each other in most of the time... hahaha... thinking about this im really happy, she so easy to get bully by me... every morning she will woke up early to bath and make-up ( foundation only ) then i will look at her and of course i have to wait for her so we can go to college together... then i keep on disturb her make-up and make her feel uneasy... haha... so i can go college early than waiting the bus for so long...so nice remember those times..


then first pratical, we live in the same house with Glian... there where we all so close together... Glian this girl, she sometimes bully me.. so not that easy to bully her... hahaha... is okay... can say she more closer to jasmine after me and jasmine separate, she dont stay hostel anymore and both also staying outside... so i went to live with vivienne.. other than that their interests make them closer like cloths, shopping and they are more like to go out clubbing...while i dont...


not only hostel, class also separate and not posting together after semester 4... that time im quite sad about the separate classes and different time some more... seldom bump to each other... but never mind im get used to with vivienne and ah hui already... that time im not alone anymore...
even i different from jasmine and Glian i always love them as my special friend... they are the first friends i get through my whole semesters... i dont care they forget me or doesnt miss me... im still thankful for them that i have a great time together and met other friends as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment