Friday, May 14, 2010

Missing my college frenz

my friend vivienne... she is like my elder sis... but more like friend...


her name is wai yee... always call her ah hui... she is like my elder sis too...
always look after me...


hehe... study together ... tis is the first time i watched her study so hard... so i took it to make proof...


this is my notes... too free so take how messy is the desk...



other is chriss... she just a friend to me not close... it took when we at camp... c my camp is so dirty... that the place we slept one night... still remember the mosquitoes flying around n ants crawling on me... eee... i wont sleep that place anymore...




hanging out at the curve....


vivienne sleeping in the bus after the boring class...
i cant sleep and free so i take while she sleeping...
hahaha...



having lunch at the wong kok restaurant... at the One Utama Mall..


"friends forever"



lying around in the class... hehe... we are not sleeping just playing....


in our uniform... celebrating nursing day



this is mei ling... we always called her "xiao bai"...


other is Angel... she is really like a angel.. haha... she is best friend of mei ling...



having pizza before we want to take trial exam of nursing board...



the two persons over there is Glian and Jasmine...
both are my very special friends....


in the library.. i miss that place... hehe... i love library...


wow... im really miss them alots... we had been together for 3 years....
studied together... ah hui, vivienne and i always together for around 2 years in the same class..
then staying together in the same house... so there was a lot of pictures of them... they are
the ones that taught me a lots of stuff and let me know the world... even we argued or make mistakes or said one another mistakes.... we still together no matters what
happens and getting stronger in our relationships..
i missed them so much... remember back the good times together and getting through all the exams and problems.... we always help each other and forgive one another...
i hope everything will be happy ending and get a job in future...
i will always remember them and pray for them...















No comments:

Post a Comment